mercredi 10 octobre 2012

L.A trip Day 1

I just came back from Rebel Jam in Spain and 4h later i had to wake up, to pack my bag and take the train to Lyon for my flight but i had bought a tiket for the next day, first hassle, i had to sleep at the airport cuz my flight was the next day, it was i little bit ghetto by the way, and during i watched a moovie, a weird Asian girl sat next to me, watched me during 1h with a smile and speaking to me weird words like "croune ?" 2nd hassle...
I took my flight alive in wich i broke my apple earphone in my ipod, 3rd hassle.
I had a connexion at Philadelphia where i randomly ran Matthias at the emigration corner..world is very small ahah !
So after a 44h trip i finally landed to LAX where Bo wade and Brian tunney picked me up...food, beer and my day 1 was over..


weird asian girl

me and my friend Bo wade

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire