mercredi 17 octobre 2012

LA trip Days 6-7-8


Days 6

Finals day at the toast jam..what an amazing day for me, i qualified 11th but adam diclaudio hurt his bak so i had to run he final. really stocked on this and sad for adam. The only probleme was i had no riding shoes, i didn't practice before, i had a lone star beer on my right and and the most important was i haven't my bike ahah !
But hopefully Matthias gave me his bike with an offset fork !!!!
I ride my two run, i pulled some triks. sketchy but i had a good time ! i got 10th place.
Bo Wade did a nice run and took 9th place, Alex took 8th, terry did a better run than at the qualification so he took 3rd place, Matthias pulled almost all his banger with a relly nice las tr combo and took 2nd place and Dom took 1st with an almost perfect run with all his combo like a machine.

Day 8

Nothing really excited on the monday, just chilling in Austin with EZ and Ryan Russel, eating tacos and was the time to go back in LA. 4h later i landed in Los Angeles.
Time to sleep.

Day 9

I woke up early, did a lil session with BO in his spot. So we went at his shop on the afternoon cuz he had to work and i needed to buy some shoes, then Bobby Carter picked me up to show me the famous place like, venice beach, Santa monica, Beverlyhills, hollywood boulevard,...CRAZY !
Too much photos and souvenir.
definatly a great day !

JFB and Sctott obrien

my bro EZ

JFB x JB x Lone Star beer


santa monica

venice beach


beverly hills

hollywood
Hollywood boulevard


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire